Make a Gift
Mason’s School of Nursing has a reputation locally, nationally, and internationally as an innovative program that changes how nurses provide healthcare. We are a leader in ensuring that all individuals receive the quality of care and provide innovative approaches for those in our community that are most vulnerable.
Our students are training to be the next generation of nurse leaders, clinicians, and researchers. One of the hallmarks of our program is our diverse student body and the perspectives that they bring to delivering healthcare to individuals of various cultural, ethnic, and economic backgrounds.
Your gift can be critical to:
- Help a student complete their nursing education
- Support the services provided to vulnerable community members through our Mason an Partners (MAP) clinics
- Provide state-of-the-art equipment for our Simulation and Skills Labs
- Sponsor a speaker series to bring world reknowned experts to Mason
- Continue Mason’s contribution to the field of nursing by contributing to an endowed professorship