Purposes of Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) Membership
- Recognize superior achievement.
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities.
- Foster high professional standards.
- Encourage creative work.
- Strengthen commitment to the ideals and purposes of the profession.
Benefits of Membership in STTI’s Epsilon Zeta (EZ) Chapter
- All the benefits of STTI Membership
- EZ benefits include:
- Invitations to EZ Fall and Spring meetings, which include speakers, research presentations, networking and fun events in fun places and food!
- Ability to apply for EZ research grants
- Opportunities to serve the nursing community
Renew Lapsed STTI Membership
- You can always renew your membership, no matter how long it has been since you last renewed.
- To renew your membership, call Member Services at 888-634-7575 or email Member Services at email@example.com.
Transfer to Epsilon Zeta Chapter
- If Mason is closer to where you live than your initiating chapter, consider transferring your membership to the EZ chapter. You can also hold membership in more than one chapter.
- To become an EZ member, call Member Services at 888-634-7575 or choose EZ as your chapter when you renew your membership.
Apply for STTI Membership
- Undergraduate Students and RN/LPN Students
- Graduate Students (Master’s & Doctorate) and Nurse Leaders
- March 15, 2018
Points of Contact
Dr. Barbara Hatcher
Dr. Kevin Mallinson