Student Nurses' Association
Who We Are
Mason's Student Nurses’ Association is a student-led and student-run organization. All nursing students (Traditional, Accelerated, RN to BSN, Co-Enrollment Veteran, Co-Enrollment Non-Veteran, Graduate) and Pre-nursing students are eligible to join.
SNA helps our members grow as student nurses. We do this through the meetings we hold and the philanthropic events in which we participate. Our meetings emphasize current issues and events in the field of nursing and prepare students for their role as an RN through professional development. Participation in philanthropy teaches our members about health issues within our community and provides the opportunity for students to give back.
- Give nursing students the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with other nursing students locally, at the state level, and from around the country
- Increase nursing students' awareness of issues confronting the nursing profession today
- Provide information about the changing political and career trends in nursing
- Offer leadership opportunities and development
- Give nursing students the opportunity to volunteer within their community and promote nursing as a profession
Become a Member
- Membership is open to all undergraduate pre-nursing and nursing students. To join, visit the SNA Mason360 page.
- Your membership will be approved upon receipt of your annual dues.
- To maintain membership, students must re-apply and pay dues at the start of each academic year (fall semester).
- Stay connected by liking us on Facebook or visiting us on Instagram.
- Questions? Please contact Ms. Rosemarie Westberg or Dr. Margie Rodan, the faculty advisors for SNA.
- Stop by our office on the Fairfax campus to say hello. Our office is in Peterson Hall 3030A. Office hours are available on the SNA Mason360 page.